- 11th September 2018
08:30 - 15:45
This workshop is intended for all persons who need to identify responsibilities of a team leader in ensuring that organisational standards are met.
The workshop explores the role of the team leader in ensuring that the team meets organisational or required standards.
It is intended for junior managers of organisations.
Introduction to Supervision
• The Management Process
• The Planning Function
• The Organising Function
• The Leading Function
• The Control Function
Explain the role of a team leader in an organisation
• Role of a team leader
• Responsibilities of a team leader
• Concepts of authority, responsibility and accountability of team leaders
• Organising workers in teams
Explain the purpose of the team
• Concept of a team
• Purpose of the team
• Role and expected outputs of each team member in a specific team
Contact with the team members to obtain commitment to achieve organisational standards
• Discuss and agree tasks, performance plans, targets and standards
• Agree time allocations for achieving objectives
Implement, monitor and evaluate performance against team objectives and organisational standards
• Implement agreed plans
• Anticipate potential difficulties
• Monitor team outputs against agreed targets
• Identify variances to required outputs and take corrective action.
Event organiser: Helga Smit on 021 402 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker profile: BDCE
Venue: Cape Chamber of Commerce
Venue Phone: 0214024300Address: